- INFORMATION TO USER
Canvee Life School (hereinafter, » CANVEE») is fully committed to respecting people’s privacy. To this end, and in order to ensure the application of the fundamental right to the protection of personal data, the responsible has adopted this basic policy of data protection, which is based on the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and applies generally to any website within the domain «www.canvee.es», the institutional portal of the responsible.
Purpose of personal data processing: establish a commercial relationship with the user.
The personal data will be processed for the following planned purposes:
- To provide personalized information on academic activities, other services, events, initiatives and relevant news items through the forwarding of communications, including commercial communications, using traditional, digital or other kinds of media, such as email, telephone calls, text messages and messages posted on social media (e.g. WhatsApp, Line, Telegram, Wechat, LinkedIn Messenger, etc.)
- To carry out statistics analysis
- To manage enrolment in the relevant event, program or initiative, when Users have provided their data for this purpose.
- To respond to enquiries, questions or requests received from Users in relation to academic activities, other services, events, initiatives and relevant news, or in relation to any other matter.
- To forward CANVEE’s newsletter
Profiling: One of the purposes for which CANVEE will process the personal data provided by Users is to send them personalized electronic communications containing information relating to products, services, events, courses, programs, promotions, and news that are relevant to Users. Whenever any communications of this nature are sent out, they will solely and exclusively be addressed to Users who have not previously expressed a wish not to receive them. In order to achieve this, a commercial profile will be created based on the User’s own preferences, which will be obtained using the information provided by the User or information received from external sources.
Expected consequences: data processing is not expected to have any legal or any consequence that significantly affects the user.
Data processing logic: an automatic processing process is used where data is filtered to obtain a result that fits your profile.
Criteria for data retention: data will be retained as long as there is mutual interest and will be appropriately and securely deleted when this interest expires.
Communication of data: user’s personal data will not be shared with third parties, unless a legal obligation exists.
- Withdrawing any consent provided
- Accessing his/her personal data
- Correcting any inaccurate or incomplete information
- Asking for his/her data to be deleted when, among other reasons, his/her data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered
- Submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency at the address indicated by the said Agency at any time, when they believe that CANVEE has infringed the rights recognized in the applicable data protection regulation
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the Contact Form or in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to fulfill their request, by the provider, being the inclusion of data in the remaining fields voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to CANVEE are truthful, and he or she is responsible for communicating any changes to them. CANVEE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third parties, and that, whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for providing an optimal service to the User. If not all data is provided by the user, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided by CANVEE will be completely tailored to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, CANVEE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations regarding the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
CANVEE warrants that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to implement the security measures set forth in the GDPR, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has shared with them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the Website and these present General Terms and Conditions for the Use of the Website are governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted in law, the parties hereby agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia, and they expressly waive any other jurisdictional right to which they may be entitled.